Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Workplace Compliance Services: My Experience

I heard of Workplace Compliance Services from a form that I got in the mail. I’ve always done my annual report by myself but I dreaded it just as much as I dread doing my own taxes. But that’s part of business ownership, right? When you’re running a small business, there’s not a lot of room in the budget to hand that kind of stuff over to lawyers and accountants. 
Workplace Compliance Services
When I looked into hiring a lawyer or accountant in the past, their hourly rate was always at least $200. Maybe I’ll be able to afford that one day, but not right now.

When I saw that Workplace Compliance Services only charged $75 (with state fees) to do my annual report, that was much more in my budget. I called and spoke to a customer service rep, just to confirm it was legit. She explained how the process worked and put my mind at ease. I only had to mail in the form with my check and wait for them to do the work for me. I did exactly that and waited.



Within two weeks, I received my paperwork back from Workplace Compliance Services. They mailed me my certificate to prove that my annual report had been done for the year. Everything was filed for the year and I simply had to file it away with the rest of my important paperwork. That’s literally it. It was the easiest process ever. I wish they offered more services, because I would definitely hire them to do all of the different filings I have to do every year!

If you’re trying to decide whether or not to use Workplace Compliance Services, I definitely recommend them, especially if you’re currently contracting that out to your lawyer or accountant. It will end up saving you a lot of money in the long-run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment