Sunday, December 16, 2018

Workplace Compliance Services: Is It A Scam?

I recently got a flyer in the mail from Workplace Compliance Services. On it, it says that they’ll file my annual report for me for $107, including state fees. My ears immediately perked up at that, because I had been paying my lawyer much more to do that for many years. When I looked back, I had probably paid my lawyer almost $1500 total to handle that for me over the years. I decided to do some more research into Workplace Compliance Services and see whether or not I should trust them with this. Here’s what I discovered:
A lot of people are angry about WorkplaceCompliance Services. They are a mail order company, and people don’t like getting a lot of mail, so maybe that’s part of it. I did some more digging and realized that Workplace Compliance Services is just like any other compliance company out there. They do the same services as companies like Legalzoom. I figured why not? And decided to try them out for myself.

Workplace Compliance Services is one of the cheaper companies I found that does this, and the customer service rep sounded so knowledgeable that I felt like I could trust them more than the other companies who wouldn’t even pick up the phone. I didn’t have any adjustments to make to my company, so I signed the form, mailed it in with my check, and waited. I figured it would take a little while for the paperwork to get back to me. Instead, less than a week later I received a call from Workplace Compliance Services, letting me know that I forgot to fill in my email address. I gave them my email address, and within a week I received my certificate in the mail. It really was that easy.
I am so impressed. Workplace Compliance Services is definitely not a scam. They did everything they said they were going to do, and they did it thoroughly. They didn’t fall off the face of the planet or not actually do what they said they would do. In fact, they did the exact opposite. They found an issue and immediately reached out to me to make sure it was corrected. I know it seems like a simple service, but to me, it was such a time and money-saver. I’ve never enjoyed dealing with state filings and requirements, which is why I always passed them off onto my lawyer. To have Workplace Compliance Services give me a cheaper, hassle-free way to take care of that is such a relief. If you’re looking for someone who can handle your annual filings for you for a fraction of the cost of your lawyer, I personally recommend going through Workplace Compliance Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment